Herbal Teas have proven to be one of the healthiest drinks in the world. The right proportion of the right ingredients make a great herbal tea. There are a lot of health benefits to drinking herbal tea. One might also call it a boon to mankind as it has various benefits ranging from digestion to detoxification and weight loss to an extent. It contains the necessary antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that help you take care of the toxins in your body.
One may not enjoy the taste of herbal tea quite very well, but Sip2Fit Instant Herbal tea is tasty and soon you will start relishing it over regular tea along with its benefits offcourse. It also has been widely known to heal people by relaxing, recovering and relishing. If you’re looking to reap all these benefits then quit regular tea and start having herbal tea.
Gooddot Spices’ Pure Secret has also launched its new herbal tea as Sip2Fit’s Instant Herbal Tea.
Here’s what’s inside Sip2Fit Instant Herbal Tea!
Sip2Fit instant herbal tea is made of Amla, Tulsi, and Black Pepper, Aloe Vera that are blended with Sugar.
It also contains minute amounts of Mint powder, Cinnamon powder, and Cumin powder that gives it a refreshing taste and aroma.
Besides, this herbal tea consists of vitamin C, zinc, b12, and d3, which will help in detoxing your body and protecting it against many diseases.
Herbal Tea over Milk Tea. A good switch?
India is accustomed to Milk Tea and also, Indians are accustomed to the disguised disadvantages of it. Milk Tea is renowned to cause acidity in your body whereas herbal tea doesn’t do any of that, else, it has various antioxidants that help release oxidative stress and release free radicals from your body (the bad stuff).
Also one of the great things about herbal tea is that it is not made from the regular tea leaves, which not to mention, have caffeine and nicotine in them. So they’re not making you an addict to tea as well.
People who are lactose intolerant can now also stop drinking those black teas and switch to herbal tea which is made of natural products that are good for your immune system and will not cause an upset stomach.
So yeah! If you have been looking to switch to Milk Tea and looking for better options, then Sip2Fit Instant Herbal Tea is what you are looking for.
It’s tastier, healthier and simply a better alternative.
Here are the benefits of Sip2Fit Instant Herbal Tea in detail.
Benefits of Herbal Tea
Herbal teas have been here for centuries and they’re not something new.
Fun Fact: Do you know that Herbal tea doesn’t have any tea at all. It is made from the leaves of various herbal plants like Amla, Tulsi, Black Pepper, and Aloe Vera.
This is why it is most beneficial for you if you have been advised not to drink a regulator or if you are just generally looking for a great alternative for regular tea.
We all know that regular tea has its own dark side. It is known to cause acidity or inflammation to many. If you are lactose intolerant for that matter regular tea is not for you.
So it is a perfect alternative for tea plus it has various anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties that help you to stay away from diseases.
So let’s get into the benefits of herbal tea:
- Reduces inflammation: Over time some inflammatory compounds build up in our body and cause problems like gastrointestinal distress, arthritis, headaches, and hemorrhoids. Herbal tea has anti-inflammatory properties that eliminate inflammatory compounds from your body.
- Boosts immune system: Herbal tea contains all the necessary vitamins like vitamin B vitamin A vitamin D and C and minerals like Zinc, Phosphorus, and Manganese. These micronutrients contain the antioxidative properties that eliminate free radicals from your body which ultimately makes your immune system stronger and better to fight diseases.
- Helps in Digestion: Herbal tea contains spearmint which helps in smoothing the intestinal tract and helps suppress your urge to overeat which ultimately helps indigestion.
- Weight loss: Herbal tea can also help you lose weight if you eat right under your maintenance calories. It contains ingredients like psyllium husk, fennel, and lemon which help you boost your metabolism ultimately helping you lose weight.
- Anti-aging: Remember the free radicals we talked about? Those free radicals are also responsible to damage your outer skin cells which is the primary cause of your aging faster. The antioxidative properties of herbal tea eliminate those free radicals which also means that your skin cells will be untouched from the free radicals which means that you will age slower.
- Detoxification: With all its benefits that we just talk about herbal tea also becomes the perfect drink to detoxify your body every day. If you intermittent fast everyday then have herbal tea during the time you are fasted to detoxify your body.
- Helps cure nausea: People who regularly suffer from nausea and vomiting can benefit from herbal tea because herbal tea will work magically for them as well, given all the benefits.
- Relieves stress: Unlike regular tea which contains caffeine and nicotine that are known to give you a quick spurt of energy with energy crash falling after it. Herbal tea does the opposite. It soothes the mind and helps fight stress making your brain calm and active.
So these are the eight benefits of consuming herbal tea. We hope now you have enough reasons to switch from regular tea to herbal tea. Check out our safe to fit instant herbal tea mix and make your tea times healthy. It is available on our website and on our Amazon Store as well.